Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program
- Current DACA recipients seeking renewal and new applicants, including individuals born prior to June 15, 1981, who meet all other DACA guidelines.
- Allows individuals born prior to June 15, 1981, to apply for DACA (removing the upper age restriction) provided they meet all other guidelines.
- Requires continuous residence in the United States since January 1, 2010, rather than the prior requirement of June 15, 2007.
- Extends the deferred action period and employment authorization to three years from the current two years.
- Approximately 90 days following the President’s November 20, 2014, announcement.